Tuesday, January 5, 2010

BLOG ASSIGNMENT #99975872435925

Well, considering blogs aren't my favorite thing. This is kind of hard. Autobiography is a cool one. It wasn't too bad because it brings back old memories. I wrote way more than I ever thought I would. It really brought back when I lived in Alabama, which was the best. It made me miss it though.
Smilebox is my next favorite.It was cool that mine made it into a school newsletter. I became famous!! NOT. But really this one wasn't too bad. I kind of liked looking for pictures and such.
Ed Heads is my number 3 pick. It was kind of gross. But it was fun too. I liked the ones that let you actually do stuff. The part I didn't like was when you had to wait for it to give instructions.
My LEAST favorite blog assignments are the 50 newspaper idea ones. I've kind of gotten used to them now, but they still aren't very fun. I can never think of anyyything. I started just posting random words!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment