Thursday, April 22, 2010

Ahh, my year in Journalism

This school year is coming to an end quicker than my past years at Bethany. this year has been pretty fun, but has also had some pretty sucky moments. I don't think I could cover the whole year in 5 paragraphs, but I shall try!
When it started I was somewhat nervous about Journalism.. I didn't like to write, nor did I like to research. The first paper we began to plan got me a lil more interested than I thought I would get... All because of being able to write on Motocross. After this, it only got better.....
Part way through the year we began writing lots and lots of blog assignments.. These were some of the sucky times in this class. 50 newspaper ideas was another one, which nobody liked at all. Although it did help us in our writing. Weather we want to admit it or not.
In this class we had many hilarious moments. Chase and Nathan are the main reason for the majority of them. As well as the moments behind the scenes. We also had many hilarious moments in the paper. That's Crazy! had a lot of them as well as everyone elses storys and parts of the paper. Just today we had one of the funniest of them all... You shall see it in the next paper. (Hopefully)
As the year is coming to a close it makes me somewhat sad.. The newspaper as well as the school will be losing some great people. A few of which kept us laughing all of the time. Along with that is Nathan, our editor and chief of the paper for the past 2 years. He has wrote some very good letters from the editor for the paper. They will all be greatly missed by all of the members of the BCS Lion's Roar Newspaper staff. Hopefully next year we will still have a paper so I can be in Ms. Melancon's class again. She's probably the best teacher ever. To end I would like to say goodluck to all of the seniors that will be leaving.. Stay close to God and I'm sure you will succeed.

2 comments:

  1. James i think we have gotten much closer this year. we say more words to each other in one class than we have our past years together combined

    ReplyDelete